Sunday, February 21, 2010

Taylor act Diva ??

Taylor Swift been reported that she acting like a diva in Brisbane, Sydney which she held a awesome concert for her Fearless Tour.. The news is start from Brisbane teppanyaki restaurant, where chefs cook at the table and have diners take part in the process..

"The chef asked her if she was ready to catch the egg, she said yes and it fell on her.. She completely flipped out and ranted and raved,'' one source revealed.. After being calmed down the chef asked her if she was ready for some rice, again she said yes, but once she caught it she threw it back at the chef..''

I really-really don't believe this story.. Because it just not look like she.. She is kind, beautiful and I believe she so calm.. But sometime she cannot be so perfect and so kind.. I believe that.. But if that story is right.. I want to congratz she because doing well to disappointed me.. I really do disappointed with she if that the story is real..

Because I never can't imagine Taylor will be acting such as a diva after won 4 grammy and won almost everything on her career so far.. At least she never forget to thanks the fan after won something.. So it's hard to make me believe that she acting like a diva..

I believe she still know where she is and always be like herself.. Don't pretend like other person or be another person after have a wonderful thing in your life.. Because it really can make your fans run away.. And I really-really hope that she never do something like that.. Please I'm bagging you Taylor..

No comments:

Post a Comment