Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taylor Swift happy being single

When Cory says that she and Taylor Swift just friends despite being seen at Bowling Alley in such a romantics way, it make me just don't want to listen what he say.. Because for me and other people, Taylor's and Cory's was a cute cuople.. But Taylor's statement give me major blast when she say she not so desperate to find a new boyfriends..

"I feel that a lot happens to you when you're not looking for it, so I'm not actively looking.. I don't have a problem with being single.. All my friends in high school would always go from boyfriend to boyfriend and they were never alone because they hated being alone.. I never want to be that way.."

Taylor Swift too says that she don't want because her famous, everyone is scare to close with she.. "I don't know how many are scared off.. I try to be an approachable person and I don't have a bunch of bodyguards or a big entourage.. I'm just a normal person.."

Yeah it's right.. If you seen Taylor's around.. You don't have to think twice to meet she because you scare her bodyguard will kick you out.. She will stop and spend a couple of seconds with you especially if she is not busy.. She is such a wonderful person.. And I'm proud to be one of her fans..

Remember.. If you love Taylor.. Don't ever hear a stupid thing from someone who hates she.. You must believe in what you believe Taylor's was (especially in good things).. Always in Team Taylor's and always back up she.. Always proud to be a fans of Taylor Swift.. And don't you ever forget it..

No comments:

Post a Comment