Friday, May 7, 2010

Taylor just so lucky

Taylor Swift homeland, Nashville is been flood!! It was the bad storm ever happen at Nashville.. But Taylor Swift just so lucky that her house (actually her parents house) is safe.. Not like Keith Urban where his thing damage because of the flood.. Taylor's now at New York but her heart still at Nashville..

Abut 21 people dead because of the storm.. And Taylor who have profit about $17.2 million just for last year, donated $500,000 toward flood relief.. She is so kind.. Really.. Last year in her 20th birthday, she donated I believe about 250 thousands dolars to the US education system to help fund school programs, buy books and pay teacher salaries..

""Being at home during the storm, I honestly could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearly.. Nashville is my home, and the reason why I get to do what I love.. I have always been proud to be a Nashvillian, but especially now, seeing the love that runs through this city when there are people in crisis.."

Taylor maybe born in Wyomissing, Pennysylvania.. But she move to Nashville when she 14 years old to get a better chance to show her true talent.. (I will tell you the whole story another day).. But it doesn't make she don't love Nashville.. She tweeted on her twitter this..

'Please keep Nashville in your heart.. Seeing a picture of the Grande Ole Opry halfway underwater was a kind of heartbreak I can't describe..' Right now Taylor's spend her day off at New York City after Nashville is been flooded.. But in 6 May she will be at Iowa for her next 2010 Fearless Tour Concerts..

But before that I believe that she will be apart of Ke$ha concert for raise a money for flood victims in Nashville.. I believe that the repair just took about $1 billions.. So with a couple of singer who live at Nashville help with a little donation.. The concert is trying to help raise more money for flood victims..

I hope they get all the money they can to help flood victims in Nashville.. For everyone who live at United States please help them with buy a bunch of tickets for that concert.. Not just for enjoyment but for a little help for our friends at Nashville..

No comments:

Post a Comment