Monday, July 19, 2010

Taylor found new boyfriend??

Taylor Swift may just found a new boyfriend but a source said she take it very slowly.. One step at the time.. The lucky guy is an British born actor Toby Hemingway.. The 27 year old actor reportly caught shopping for art supplies in West Hollywood with the country star..

"They met on the set of her music video and instantly connected.." Still, the source stressed that the pair is taking one step at a time when saying, "They both don't want to rush into anything too serious, so are taking it slow.."

That the guy picture.. He kinda cute to.. And actually I just realise that Toby actually make an short appearance in one of my CSI favorite series, CSI Miami about 2 years ago.. I hope in the time being she will admit to the fans that her heart is taking by a new guy..

I still think if I'm going to ask she about this rumours in her exclusive live web chat with her fans today.. I don't know yet.. Still, I don't know what I'm going to ask she.. Oh god help me!!!!!!! Anyway if this rumours are true.. I just want to say hopefully that guy will make Taylor happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment