Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taylor Swift third albums

Taylor Swift exclusively talking about her new albums 'Speak Now' who will release this 25 October 2010.. Meanwhile her new single 'Mine' will be release next month, 12.01 am in 16 August 2010.. There is countdown I put at the side of this blog.. You not gonna miss it..

"It's called Speak Now, and that pertains to the album as a concept and as an entire theme of the record more than I can even tell you.. I've been working on it for two years, so ever since we put out Fearless, I've been writing for this record and sort of conceptualizing it and putting it together in my head and sort of figuring out what I want it to be.. I like to take a lot of time in between albums to work up the next one and see what it is.."

Taylor also revealed on the live web chat that she write all 14 songs in the new albums.. All of them based from her experiences.. "For me, I write everything that I live, so you got to give yourself a little bit of time to live a lot of things so you can write about a lot of things, and my only option is to write about what I've been through and what I've lived, so thankfully, in the past two years, I've experienced a lot of things that I've been dying to write about and a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment that I didn't.."

Taylor also revealed that the new single is 'Mine' which it will reveal this august 16th.. The song is from the picture I post before where Taylor Swift get married.. Taylor say what actually the song is about in her live web chat..

"It's been sort of a recent tendency, and I think it's because, for me, every really direct example of love that I've had in front of me has ended in goodbye and ended in breakups and things like that.. So I think I've developed this pattern of running away when it comes time to fall in love and stay in a relationship.. The song is sort of about finding the exception to that and finding someone who would make you believe in love and realize that it could work out, because I'm never ever going to go past hoping that love works out.."

The exposed of her music video picture will not giving any surprise for her fans how the concept of her new music video from her new single.. But Taylor still not saying anything about the actually what concept is the music video are..

But what every it is.. I'm going to make a special post about her new single music video later.. Hopefully I remember and find a lot of clue about that new music video who will be released around early 2011 or end of 2010..

Taylor Swift also revealed that one of her 14 soundtrack on her new album will include Sparks Fly.. The fans totally love that song and urges Taylor to put that song on her new album.. Because of the unbelievable support for that song, Taylor put it in her new album because of her fans.. "I played that song at one or two shows, and you guys really jumped on it and made it something I had to put on the album, because you guys really showed interest in it.."

On the acting front, Swift noted she would love to be in another movie someday, but is too busy with her music career at the moment.. She also answered personal questions from fans, involving her favorite summer outfits (sundresses and homemade headbands), her favorite coffee (Starbucks lattes) and her tips for first-time songwriters.. "The more it seems like a journal entry, the better," she encouraged..

Taylor also saying that she will be touring all the world this time.. But there are still no date when she will start and which place she choice.. Of course you guys hopefully she will choose your country to perform a concerts.. Me to.. Hopefully she will come to Malaysia.. Love you Taylor Swift..

P/S: You can watch the live web chat from this YouTube user zhenk123..

No comments:

Post a Comment