Friday, August 6, 2010

Review : Mine song

Super great super cool super awesome.. That the right word to described Taylor Swift new single from her new third album, 'Speak Now'.. Mine song is totally my favorite right now.. The song is very different from her other song before and it take you a while before you truely love and understand this song..

I'm not surprised at all in a couple a days the song been release it go straight to the number one, because Taylor really deserves it.. I believe everyone love this new song.. It so catchy.. Not to mention maybe the best song ever Taylor Swift ever wrote.. To know it is better or not we must wait until new Billboard hot 100 next week..

Okey I want to write a review to this song in my opinion.. The part if you start to understand the true meaning of the song is in this part of the song.. I honestly crying in this part if you really-really truly understand the meaning and when you understand what actually Taylor want to say..

And I remember that fight, two-thirty AM
You said everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye, cause that's all I've ever known
Then, you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water.
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

As you know Taylor relationship always ending up goodbye or something like that.. So in this song she try to saying how she really-really sad about that.. So when that part above, I can understand that she really-really hope she will get it one day.. So what I'm going to say is Taylor actually just write the best song ever in her life..


I really looking forward in her Mine Official Music Video.. And also her third album 'Speak Now'.. Because I got a feeling that her third album will rock the world.. And I also believe when she start to release the album everyone will start to believe that she surely have a talent.. Not just in writing skill also her voice.. Her voice kinda different in this new song..


Maybe because the rhythm of the new song.. She kinda changed her concept in the new single and maybe that's why her third album is a concept album.. As far as I know, not everyone really success in their concept album.. But Taylor also be the one who make nothing in this world is impossible.. So I believe her new album and new song will rock the world.. Love you Taylor..

No comments:

Post a Comment