Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taylor Swift top 8 music video

This time, I feels like wanna make Taylor Swift top Official Music Video.. Just eight nomination only because I minus some music video because I think that music video is not in the categories.. So who will be in number one spot in my opinion?? Hmmm... Alright lets countdown from eight place first..

In number 8 spot is Our Song.. The first Taylor Swift song get into number one spot in Billboard chart.. And Our Song also make her name become more known at American because of this song.. But this music video cannot take my heart to give it in number one spot because it just simple and not so interesting at all for my opinion.. But overall the music video is still fine..

In number seven spot is Taylor Swift first single, Tim McGraw official music video.. It suppose to be my number one a long time ago.. But it slip to number seven.. The music video is so great but I'm sorry to said that it cannot become in top five (at least) because the music video after that just take my mind away from Tim McGraw a little..

They is a very close fight between White Horse and Teardrops On My Guitar.. But I'm sorry to say that White Horse lose in that fight.. So Official Music Video for White Horse is in number 6 spot.. The music video is good but it still not good enough to be in top five even though I admit the song is so beautiful and I actually fall in love in this video when the first time seeing it..

Teardrops On My Guitar is in top five in my Taylor Swift Official Music Video Chart.. After beat White Horse in a very close fight because the music video is a little bit more good than White Horse.. The song and the music video is so emotional and that maybe why I choose this music video in my top five Taylor Swift Official Music Video..

In number 4, Fifteen take that place.. The latest music video from Taylor Swift is so great.. Story about her freshman years and about how she met her best friend forever.. In maybe take a number one spot in music video Digi Top 20 in Malaysia, but in my opinion it still not good enough to be in top 3 in my Taylor Swift Official Music Video..

In number 3 is Love Story music video.. This song maybe make me knowing and like/love Taylor Swift.. But it cannot take my heart to put it in number one in my Taylor Swift Official Music Video chart.. But anyway the music video is still great especially Taylor Swift work so hard to make it fantastic..

I'm so sorry to say that the MTV Award & Grammy Award Winning for the best music video, You Belong With Me is number two in this chart.. Because the number one spot is really take my heart and I feel that You Belong With Me is still not good enough to become number one in my Taylor Swift Official Music Video chart..

In number one the champions is Picture To Burn Official Music Video!! If you see the music video already maybe you can guess why I choice this music video into the number one spot.. Because this music video is the best music video ever Taylor Swift ever make so far.. If you still not seeing this music video I want you to as fast as you can to seeing it..

But I believe Picture To Burn will slip to number two because my gut feeling saying that the 'Mine' Official Music Video will be the best music video.. But let's just wait.. Everything can happen.. So hopefully if you really don't know which Taylor Swift music video you suppose to see, I highly recommend Picture To Burn..

2 comments: