Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lady Gaga love 'You Belong With Me' song

Taylor Swift song, You Belong With Me.. Not just popular around her fans.. But it also popular around Lady Gaga.. Lady Gaga admit when the song playing in her radio, she cannot stop herself from singing it loud..

"I don't want to hurt her feelings, because she's lovely.. That Taylor Swift song? 'You Belong With Me'? Oh, my God! When it comes on the radio, I sing it so loud and I'm so embarrassed! Because I so freely sing it so loud! You can't help it! The song, it's not a bad song.."

"It's a great song! I think it's just because it's very whimsical in a way that I'm not necessarily whimsical every day.. When it comes on, I just get this ... I wanna sing it! Every woman feels that way.. So I didn't mean that in a bad way, Taylor. I think you're lovely and beautiful, and I think you're a great songwriter.."

Without a doubt Taylor Swift song, You Belong With Me is the best songs ever.. Even tough every songs her write I liked it.. But the statistic show You Belong With Me so far is the best songs ever from Taylor Swift..

So congratz to Taylor Swift and her co-writer for this song, Liz Rose for this achievment.. Hopefully the next album, Taylor still make a wonderful, awesome and fantastic songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment