Monday, June 28, 2010

Taylor Swift biggest honour ever

Taylor Swift just received the biggest award ever so far in her career after received Hal David Starlight Award recently and become the youngest person ever won this honoured award.. Taylor Swift won it because all of her song give such an impact to the fans..

John Mayer is the one is responsible to call Taylor Swift and received this award.. Two of them been linking as a couple early this year but they said they just friends.. Mayer before presenting that award tell this to the crowd..

"I'd always ask everyone who has ever worked with her 'who is actually writing those songs?? I got the chance to one night ask her.. We sat down, started playing guitars, and ... she writes those songs.. I've never seen a more fearless creator.."

Both of them have a duet song called Half of My Heart just for your information.. Mayer added.. "She's no accident.. You could put her in a time machine in any era and she would have a hit record.. Don't confuse everybody loving one thing as hype.. Sometimes that's everyone agreeing that it's fabulous.."

I totally agree with what Mayer said about Taylor Swift.. Taylor deserves this award even she just 20 years old.. Taylor when received the award said this.. "For me, writing was an escape from reality, where I have to say the exact right thing at the exact right time.. I'm much more likely to say 'I miss you' or 'I love you' in a song rather than in person.. The only downside is the delay in saying what you want to say.."

No comments:

Post a Comment