Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taylor excited about Gaga compliments

Before this.. I revealed that Lady Gaga admits that she love Taylor hit song, You Belong With Me.. No one will be more surprise or more excited that Taylor Swift herself.. "That absolutely made my day when I read that because I'm a huge fan of hers.."

Taylor also comment about Gaga compliments that Taylor actually a great songwriter.. "I'm a huge fan of hers and [hearing] that really, really made me smile.. I appreciated that.." Even their song is from different genre, Taylor admire Gaga because of her dating style and music..

"I remember the first time I ever saw [Lady Gaga] on [MTV's] TRL.. She had like a leotard on and I just thought to myself, that's so daring.. Her music must be daring like that and [I] went home and I downloaded 'Just Dance'.."

No comments:

Post a Comment