Friday, March 5, 2010

The Best Day of My Life

Actually, Taylor and Kellie have a song togather.. It was 'The Best Day of Your Life.. I totally love this song.. Taylor Swift was a co-writer for this song after Kellie Pickler.. It was released in December 1, 2008.. The Official Music Video officially released in March 2009..

Taylor Swift post in her myspace blog about how excited she was about collaboration with her 'big sister'.. "I'm so excited, because Kellie Pickler's new album is out!! I love her.. She's like a sister to me, and her album is amazing.."

"There's a song on the album called "The Best Days of Your Life" that we actually wrote together when we were out on the Brad Paisley
tour!! I sang the background vocals and Kellie nailed this song. This song came to be after a show.."

"Kellie came storming onto my bus, fuming about something one of her ex boyfriends did..
She was ranting and raving and going on and on about it, and I just said "Kellie, you're saying lyrics right now.. The things you're saying are a song.."

"
Let's go write it.." And so we went into the back of my tour bus and wrote this song in about 30 minutes.. I'm so proud to have co-written a song on her record.. I think you'll really love the album, especially "Somebody to Love Me".. That's a really beautiful song.. I hope you all get a chance to hear "The Best Days of Your Life", and download it on iTunes!"


Taylor Swift been pranked by her 'big sister' in Minneapolis, Minnesota in October 12, 2009.. And from there you just can see how close they are.. Anyway Kellie who there in Taylor Fearless Concert when try to pranked she, get busted.. Taylor know it and the pranked is not success at all.. Then Taylor who the one pranked she back.. It's so funny you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment